Search Saint Paul Students for Life
- Day of Vigil for the Unborn-25th of March 2014
- Icon of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa in defence of life and family
- Weekly Rosary for the Protection of Life
- Child euthanasia in Belgium
- Celebrating Saint Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day!
- Date for your diary
- Good news from 40 Days for Life
- Change of venue
- Cupcakes for Life at St. Paul’s
Tags40 days for life abortion adoption author: annette wellman author: fr adrian sharp author: fr ken mikulcik black madonna catholic church contraception cupcakes for life Divine Mercy Chaplet divorce education fasting fertility human life international human sexuality infertility infertillity Irish Bishops Life liturgy love marriage miscarriage natural family planning nfp ordinary time ottawa parenthood post abortion healing prayer pro choice pro life racial discrimination Rosary SIDS SPSFL St. Paul's Stephanie Gray sterility stillbirth unconditional valentine valentine's day
Category Archives: News
In response to Belgian lawmakers yesterday passing a law extending euthanasia to children, a petition has been drawn up to persuade King Philippe not to sign the bill into law. The petition can be found here on the website Citizen Go. … Continue reading
Prayers and fasting are needed for Canada and especially Quebec at this time. Yesterday, Quebec’s landmark assisted-suicide bill, the first of its kind in Canada, has passed an early hurdle in the provincial legislature. The bill, which would allow doctors … Continue reading