On Wednesday 12th of March 2014, we will return to the practice of praying the Rosary weekly for the Protection of Life. This will take place at 8.20 a.m in the small chapel which is located as you enter the main chapel, to your rights. For those of you who participated last year, it is not the former Guigues chapel! Why not make this special commitment for Lent and join with us! All are welcome.
Search Saint Paul Students for Life
- Day of Vigil for the Unborn-25th of March 2014
- Icon of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa in defence of life and family
- Weekly Rosary for the Protection of Life
- Child euthanasia in Belgium
- Celebrating Saint Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day!
- Date for your diary
- Good news from 40 Days for Life
- Change of venue
- Cupcakes for Life at St. Paul’s
Tags40 days for life abortion adoption author: annette wellman author: fr adrian sharp author: fr ken mikulcik black madonna catholic church contraception cupcakes for life Divine Mercy Chaplet divorce education fasting fertility human life international human sexuality infertility infertillity Irish Bishops Life liturgy love marriage miscarriage natural family planning nfp ordinary time ottawa parenthood post abortion healing prayer pro choice pro life racial discrimination Rosary SIDS SPSFL St. Paul's Stephanie Gray sterility stillbirth unconditional valentine valentine's day