Kathleen Gray, Centre for Reproductive Loss(www.crl-rho.org), will be atSaint Paul University on Saturday, November 3rd in Room 102 (through the main doors, up the stairs, and straight down the hall to your left) for a trainging session from 9:30-10:30am and Q&A from 10:30-11:30am, regarding the Healing Process Model © for use by counselors, clergy, etc. in acknowledging and compassionately addressing the emotional, spiritual, and psychological distress of individuals and families affected by such loss as miscarriage, stillbirth, abortion, adoption, SIDS, infertillity, and sterility.
Search Saint Paul Students for Life
- Day of Vigil for the Unborn-25th of March 2014
- Icon of the Black Madonna of Częstochowa in defence of life and family
- Weekly Rosary for the Protection of Life
- Child euthanasia in Belgium
- Celebrating Saint Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day!
- Date for your diary
- Good news from 40 Days for Life
- Change of venue
- Cupcakes for Life at St. Paul’s
Tags40 days for life abortion adoption author: annette wellman author: fr adrian sharp author: fr ken mikulcik black madonna catholic church contraception cupcakes for life Divine Mercy Chaplet divorce education fasting fertility human life international human sexuality infertility infertillity Irish Bishops Life liturgy love marriage miscarriage natural family planning nfp ordinary time ottawa parenthood post abortion healing prayer pro choice pro life racial discrimination Rosary SIDS SPSFL St. Paul's Stephanie Gray sterility stillbirth unconditional valentine valentine's day